Do you want a mobile fireplace that you can move around and simply plug into a wall? This portable electric fireplace on wheels has realistic flames, heat – and you can just roll it around to move it.
Portable Electric Fireplace VS a Space Heater:
1. Some people may think this unit is a fancy space heater. However, it can quickly warm up a large room – up to 400 square feet (more than your average space heater).
2. In addition, the lifelike flames add a relaxing ambiance that no space heater can. Plus, you can change the flame color from yellow to red to blue to purple and more. This unit is like getting a fireplace and heater in one
3. Furthermore, this movable fireplace comes with its own remote control. Therefore, you can turn on the flames or heat and adjust them from across the room. Talk about convenient!
The Advantages of a 3-Sided Fireplace:
As you can see in the photo below, fireplaces with glass on 3 sides provide greater visibility. Therefore, you can see the flames better from more directions, especially in larger rooms.
This model features similar modern styling of recessed linear fireplaces, but with more viewing capacity. However, it does not have a traditional mantel.
I like these newer electric fireplaces because they have impressive 3D technology which creates very realistic flickering flames. The 3 sides of glass also enhance the 3-dimensional effect.
Not only does this upscale design give you a more sophisticated looking fire box, I think it makes this unit a better value for the money. Not to mention, you don’t have to pay for installation.
Plus, this freestanding fireplace doesn’t require venting, gas, oil or firewood. As a result, you can save even more money year after year.
How to Move Your Fireplace:
The bottom of the fireplace comes with 4 swiveling caster wheels. They make it super easy to push and roll the unit from room to room or across your house.
In addition, the entire appliance only weighs about 60 pounds, so most people can pick it up and carry it as well. So, you can add supplemental heat when and where you need it.
Note: The GMHome fireplace includes 2 key safety features. First, it has overheat protection and will turn itself off. It will also automatically shut off if accidentally tipped over.
And because this model is slim and compact, you can use it in small or large rooms. In other words, it offers more versatility because it is both mobile and smaller in size.
What You Can Do with the Fireplace Remote Control:
No matter where you set up your fireplace, you can use the included remote to turn the flames on and off. Plus, the controller can adjust the flame color and brightness, the heat level or set the timer function.
Note: By the way, you can turn on the flickering flames and use your fireplace without heat. Consequently, you can run this unit very cheaply (pennies per hour) because you’re only paying to illuminate the LED bulbs. This makes electric fireplaces one of the most efficient fireplaces you can use.
Specs for the Electric Fireplace on Wheels:
- Dimensions: 25.5″ Wide x 21.9″ Tall x 12.2″ Deep
- Weight: 61.5 lbs
- Frame Color: White
- Firebox: Log Set
- 3D Flame Technology
- Heating Area: 400 Square Feet
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Watts: 750W/1500W
- Amps: 12.5
- Package Includes Remote Control
- Has Thermostat: Yes
- Minimal Assembly Required
- Model #: GM2025-1
- Manufacturer: GMHome
- For Sale: Where to Buy the Portable Fireplace