Do you want a glamorous, ritzy fireplace than adds some fun and style to your living room? This freestanding mirrored electric fireplace has modern elegance with lots of great features. Plus, it’s easy to install too!
6 Things I Like About This Mirrored Mantel Fireplace:
1. First of all, you can plug this unit right into a standard wall outlet. In addition, electric fireplaces don’t require venting. Therefore, you don’t need to spend a lot of extra time or money adding a warm hearth to your home. (Not to mention, it’s ideal for temporary apartments.)
3. Third, the control panel stays hidden behind the top fireplace vent, which makes the fireplace look even more real. You also get a handheld remote in the package, so you can operate the fire from across the room.
4. Fourth, the fireplace stays cool to the touch because the flames aren’t real. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about kids or pets getting accidentally burned.
5. Fifth, you can turn on the flickering flames with or without using the heat. The LED bulbs cost virtually pennies per hour to run, so you can enjoy the relaxing ambiance very inexpensively if you choose not to run the heater.
6. Sixth, the unique mantel has a one-of-a-kind custom look that creates a stunning focal point (whether you have the flames on or off).
This freestanding electric fireplace is not entirely covered in mirrors though. Rather, it has an “acrylic diamond” texture covering about half of the surround.
These small diamond crush crystals add glam to the mantel, which enhances the mirrored trim pieces even more. Plus the crystals reflect light and add a sparkly look to this festive fireplace frame.
Note: This no-brand version is the same as the popular Everly Quinn Sophiamarie model sold on Wayfair for almost $400 more. Forgo the brand name and save a good chunk of money instead!
How to Make Your Wall Fireplace Look Larger:
Alternatively, you can mount a flat screen TV on the wall above the fireplace. The heater blows out of the front of the firebox, so the heat won’t impact the television.
Note: Although this freestanding fireplace can support an average-size flat screen television, we suggest mounting the TV on the wall. This gives your room a more elegant, high-end look.
TV wall mounts don’t have to cost a lot and can be simple to install. In fact, this slim profile TV mount has a 3-step installation and even allows you to tilt your TV if you want.
If you need to hide any cords or cables, you can use this $12 TV cord cover. You can even paint it to match the color of the background wall.
Specs for the Mirrored Electric Fireplace:
- Dimensions: 47.2″ Wide x 12.6″ Deep x 41.7″ Tall
- Weight: 143.3 lbs
- Material: MDF, Mirrored Glass
- Frame Color: Silver
- Firebox: Log Set
- Heating Area: 300 Square Feet
- Wattage: 1500 Watts
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Power: Plug-In
- Timer: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- 3D Flame Technology
- Assembly Required
- For Sale: Where to Buy the Mirrored Fireplace